Job summary: To provide instructions to security through guard training courses and drills.
1. Investigate criminal acts.
2. Collects and use forensic evidence to solve crimes.
3. Handles and resolves customer complaint.
4. Interview informants, suspects, and witnesses to ascertain alibis, clues, time frames, and possible suspects.
5. Keeps detailed records.
6. Bags evidence carefully and ensure it gets sent to proper department.
7. Processes crime scenes.
8. Liaison with the Police, Military Authorities and other Law Enforcement Agencies in the Country.
9. Conducts investigation into incidents occurring on clients’ premises.
10. Coordinates recovery of vehicles impounded by the Police and other Law Enforcement Agencies.
11. Coordinates the arrest of guards or guarantors found culpable and release of guards detained unlawfully at the Police Station.
12. Provides Police hire for the company.
13.Obtain search warrants
14. Perform surveillance and monitor suspects.
15. Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
12. Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
Problem analysis and problem- solving
Attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org